An Ideal Late Round Draft Target
Michael Gallup is an ideal late-round draft target. Myopic fantasy owners see last year’s 14th-ranked offense as the new status quo when the team was a top-5 offense the season before. With the offensive line reinforced, no drama from Ezekiel Elliott, and a more favorable schedule, it would be surprising if Dallas didn’t rebound offensively, at least back into the Top 10. Gallup has the opportunity to make the same kind of rookie impact Elliott and Dak Prescott did two years ago.
- He dominated at Colorado State (176 receptions, 2,690 yards, 21 touchdowns in two seasons)
- Dallas must replace 52% of last year’s targets
- The incumbent receivers are limited, at best
- Only Gallup is a pure outside route runner among the new trio of Gallup, Allen Hurns, and Tavon Austin
- Gallup’s average draft position completely de-risks investing in the upside breakout
Want to see the rest?
Enter your email below to become a FREE Insider
and view the full version of this page.
We will never spam you. Ever. Unsubscribe at any time.
Special Offer: New DRAFT.com customers who deposit $10
get our Season Long Pro plan for FREE.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose