The "No Growth" Outlook Makes NO SENSE
At the time of this article, Eric Ebron's consensus ranking among the staff is TE13:
With apologies to many of my fellow staff members, that ranking makes NO SENSE.
- Ebron ranked TE13 last year -- the consensus ranking assumes ZERO growth year over year
- Ebron is entering his 3rd season, and is still an ascending player
- The Lions are a pass happy offense that came alive in the second half of the season under OC Jim Bob Cooter
- Calvin Johnson retired
- Free agent Marvin Jones is incapable of replacing Calvin Johnson by himself (if at all)
- He's yet to play a full 16-game schedule
WANT TO SEE THE REST?
The full page you are accessing is only available to our Footballguys Insider PRO subscribers.
In addition to this page, we'll publish about 50,000 more pages of content this season that are just for our Footballguys Insider PROs. It's the ultimate edge to help you WIN YOUR LEAGUE.
ESPN's Matthew Berry says, "Footballguys Insider PRO is the best premium Football only site on the planet." We agree. To see more reasons why the Insider PRO is your ticket to the championship, click HERE.
Registration is simple and in seconds you'll be reading this article plus all the other Footballguys content available only to our Insider PROs. If you're uncertain about your current subscription status, click HERE.
Plus we have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE so there's nothing to lose.
SIGN UP NOW and let's WIN YOUR LEAGUE.