You guys have a ton of articles.
This statement about Footballguys is a blessing but it can feel like a curse. Our staff delivers insights that change seasons for the better yet realistically, no fantasy owner has the time to read everything we publish in a week.
If this describes you, let me be your scout. Here are five insights from Footballguys articles that I find compelling for the weekend ahead. I'll share what should help you this week, touch on the long-term outlook, and sometimes offer a counterargument.
- The potential return of Robert Woods.
- Potential Week 15 fantasy free agent QBs.
- Buy and sell WRs dynasty style.
- Buy and sell QBs and RBS dynasty style.
- Fantasy advice for this year and next.
1. Do we trust Robert Woods out of the gate?
This is the question I posed to our Roundtable panelists this week. Their answers varied from the conservative (Jason Wood) to optimistic (Adam Harstad) with logical answers in between: