Now that we've taken a good look back at the running back position, let's head over to the wide receiver position to see what the fantasy scoring was like at the position in 2015. The methodology at the receiver position is slightly different because of the nature of fantasy scoring. While there are a handful of receivers who take handoffs here and there, the Fantasy Index will focus on receiving for advanced metrics.
For the purposes of this article, all fantasy scoring is in points-per-reception (PPR) format.
- Tgt%/16: The percentage of targets prorated over 16 games.
- TD%: The receiving touchdown rate for a player
- PPR: Points per reception
- PPG: PPR points per game
- FPS/16: Fantasy points shares prorated over 16 games intended to show the amount of fantasy scoring a player garners compared to the rest of his team
- eFPS/16: A metric of FPS efficiecny based on the catch rate and receiving average for a player