5 Reasons Why Alvin Kamara Isn’t just a Consolation Prize
Conventional wisdom has Alvin Kamara as the “best of the rest” among fantasy commodities. Some combination of Todd Gurley, David Johnson, LeVeon Bell, and Ezekiel Elliott are perceived as the must-haves, and Kamara is viewed as the next best thing. While those other backs warrant consideration ahead of Kamara, it would be wrong to think the talented second-year tailback doesn’t belong in the same tier.
- Kamara is a focal point of a top-five offense
- No team relied on its running backs more than New Orleans last season
- Mark Ingram is suspended for four games and in the final year of his contract
- Dual-purpose running backs like Kamara tend to maintain their value better than traditional workhorse types
- Kamara performed at an elite level, as both a runner and receiver – his skill set does not suggest last year’s breakout was a fluke
Want to see the rest?
Enter your email below to become a FREE Insider
and view the full version of this page.
We will never spam you. Ever. Unsubscribe at any time.
Special Offer: New DRAFT.com customers who deposit $10
get our Season Long Pro plan for FREE.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN
With our 30-day
Money Back Guarantee
you have nothing to lose