Week 1 of the NFL season has come and gone. It's important to take note of different storylines and situations, but it's also important not to overreact on some of these circumstances and occurrences.
LAST YEAR AFTER WEEK 1
- Alex Smith was a Top 3 quarterback - he finished 23rd playing in 15 games.
- DeAngelo Williams was the Top fantasy running back. Carlos Hyde was ranked 6th, Jalen Richard 12th, T.J. Yeldon 14th - they finished 49th, 18th, 42nd and 34th respectively.
- Tajae Sharpe started off with 11 targets, 7 receptions and 76 yards. He never had double-digit targets again and failed to exceed 4 catches in a game last season.
- Willie Snead had 9 receptions on 9 targets for 172 yards and a touchdown. He did not have another 100-yard game and he finished with 4 touchdowns on the year.
- Eric Ebron had a touchdown reception in Week 1 and didn't register another all last year.