DID YOU KNOW?
- The Colts have allowed 16 touchdowns, to lead the league, including 3 touchdowns via interception return. Nobody else has more than one.
- The Browns, Patriots, Cardinals and Packers have not had a running play of 20 yards or more. The Packers longest rush is a mere 13 yards.
- The Panthers have committed the fewest penalties (13) or 3.25 per game. That's even less than the Bucs and Dolphins who have played only three games.
- The Browns and Bears commit a turnover in 20% of their drives.
- New Orleans has not committed a turnover yet this season.
- Denver is the only team to not allow a rushing touchdown.
- The Jaguars have six receptions by their tight ends, three of which were touchdowns, which happened in the same game.
- Two quarterbacks in the Top 10 in pass attempts have a winning record. Aaron Rodgers (160 attempts) and Carson Wentz (147 attempts)
- Jarvis Landry has the most receptions (25) without a touchdown. On average in his career he has a touchdown once every 24 catches, so he's due.