- An overhaul in staff and a new system will be a blessing to this entire offense.
- The offensive line will be much improved with Whitworth at left tackle.
- Gurley is still favored to rank in the top five in carries per game.
- He could lose out on passing downs if Dunbar stays healthy.
- The Rams are still terrible and don’t have quarterbacks or receivers to keep defenses honest.
- There’s a chance that Gurley’s rookie season was a fluke, even if it’s a small chance.
WANT TO SEE THE REST?
The full page you are accessing is FREE but it requires you to be a Footballguys
All you have to do is enter your email address into the box below and click the "Send Now" button and
we'll INSTANTLY send you your login and password. Once you've signed in, you'll
get immediate access to the content you were trying to see plus more.
You'll be accessing the content in seconds after entering your email.
Want to learn more about becoming a Footballguys Insider? Click HERE.
If you're already a Footballguys Insider, you're good to go -- just log in at the top of this page. If you're not sure, enter your email below.
WE WILL NEVER SPAM YOU. EVER. UNSUBSCRIBE AT ANY TIME.