All our week 19 content
Week 19 Early Injury Report
by Mark Wimer, Exclusive to
WR Anquan Boldin - ARI
- Boldin was inactive on Sunday after being listed as questionable to play for the Cardinals during the wild-card round of the playoffs - he didn't practice last week at all.
TE Todd Heap - BAL
- Heap sustained a back stinger during the fourth quarter of the Ravens' 33-14 playoff win at New England on Sunday. When asked if he would play next Saturday in the divisional playoffs at Indianapolis, Heap said, 'That's what I feel like... I'm hurting pretty good right now,' he said. 'We'll see how it feels [Monday]. I played through worse last year.'
ILB Ryan Fowler - NYJ
- Fowler, who was listed as probable to play on Friday despite his head injury (Fowler practiced fully Thursday and Friday after being limited in practices on Wednesday) missed the first post-season game on the inactive list. He'll be evaluated further as the week goes along.
ILB Bart Scott - NYJ
- Scott (ankle injury) got 'nicked up a little bit' according to head coach Rex Ryan, during the team's Wild Card game on Saturday, Jan. 9. Ryan added that Scott would likely be 'limited in practice for the early practices,' but he is expected to play in the team's Divisional Round playoff game on Sunday, Jan. 17.
CB Donald Strickland - NYJ
- Strickland (who was listed as questionable on Friday due to his quad injury) was inactive on Saturday - he was limited in practices throughout last week due to his sore thigh.
S Marcus Paschal - BAL
- Paschal, battling through a sore back, was listed as probable to play on Sunday vs. the Packedrs. He was limited in practices throughout last week.
S Pat Watkins - DAL
- Watkins, who was listed as questionable to play on Friday, was inactive on Saturday after being limited in practice on Wednesday (knee injury) and practicing in full on Thursday and Friday.